Saturday, February 26, 2011

Veterinarian's Best Ear Relief Wash - 16 oz Immediately


I love spaniels, and those long floppy ears are the perfect set-up for chronic ear infections. I also prefer to use natural vet care products on my dogs. Years ago, in the middle of a particularly bad bout of ear problems with my Springer, I was frustrated because the prescription remedies from my vet only seemed to make her ears redder and more inflamed. I found Veterinarian's Best, and it's been the only thing I've used since! It has a wonderful clean scent (from the clove oil) and cleans and calms my dog's ears. I use it regularly, and no more ear infections! I've recommended it to many friends, who have all had the same experience. This is great stuff, and safe and natural!Get more detail about Veterinarian's Best Ear Relief Wash - 16 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment