Friday, February 11, 2011

Low Price PetAlive Sinu-Rite and Respo-K ComboPack


One of my cats developed some sinus problems in July,2009. He was sneezing green and coughing all the time. I took him to my vet and she gave him an antibiotic. He was on an antibiotic from July till December and I thought this is enough, this is not working. After having a test in the sinus area, my vet discovered he had two infections in his nose. Another round of antibiotics. I checked on line for something for cat sinus and discovered these products, PetAlive Sinu-Rite and Respo-K. I ordered for next day delivery and when they arrived, I gave him 4 tablets of each product and noticed a difference after 2 weeks. He has been taking 3 tabs of each every day. Today, 1-30-10, has been one month and I can see a 90% difference in him. He has also been off antibiotics now for 2 weeks. All the other natural products that my vet had him on did not even come close to helping him like these two products. I highly recommend Sinu-Rite and Respo-K for any cat that has bad sinus products. Thank you PetAlive for having these products available to us.Get more detail about PetAlive Sinu-Rite and Respo-K ComboPack.

No comments:

Post a Comment