Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Buying Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Paw-Gel for Cats, 3-Ounce


I've noticed a nice paradox with the Pet Ease Paw-Gel. While it definitely calms kitties down, the dose of catnip contained in the formula keeps them coming back and gives our cats and extra boost.

I bought this product because we just brought a new kitty into our household. Our household consists of 5 cats all rescues but two of them are feral. It's important to provide as easy a transition as possible for all parties involved. Resident cats, new cats and owners (my partner and I). Use of this, Feliway ORMD-D Behavior Modifier, 75 ml Spray and this Feliway Plug-In Diffuser with Refill, 48 Milliliters, and Rescue Remedy 20 Milliliters have all helped. I just couldn't believe how attracted my cats were to this Pet-ease Paw gel. They ate it right off of my finger.

I would recommend this product in combination with a good enzyme cleaner too such as Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover 32 fl oz is essential for a nice easy transition.

Get more detail about Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Paw-Gel for Cats, 3-Ounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment