Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cheap PetzLife Oral Care Gel Original 12oz


I have used this product for a few years now and it is superb for cleaning canine teeth. I have one dog, an off-the-track greyhound cursed with horrible teeth, who is very skittish, brushing his teeth would never happen. With Petzlife i put a large dollop of gel on my finger and rub it on his worst teeth every night (it took time and much patience before he would easily let me do it, now it has become routine). Application does not have to be perfect as the mix of gel and the dog's saliva aids in slowly dissolving away the plaque. It is mainly the ingredient of grapefruit seed extract that breaks down the plaque. It is very safe and effective. No other product has helped. I use Petzlife for all of my 4 dogs. If used properly the gel goes a long way. If you have a cooperative dog that will let you use a soft toothbrush, then results may be seen sooner. On average it has taken about a month to see significant results in my worst cases. This really is a great product.Get more detail about PetzLife Oral Care Gel Original 12oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment