Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fish Flex Forte 100ct Best Quality


I am not only rating this product but also this Amazon seller. There are others on Amazon now selling what appears to be the same item, but I ordered from KV Vet Supply.

First let me say that I have long held Thomas Laboratories products in HIGH regard. They are simply tops in their field! I have used Thomas Laboratories products quite a bit over the last 4 or so years. Without going into details, suffice it to say that I have NO reservations about using anything Antibiotic that was made by Thomas Laboratories!

KV Vet Supply shipped my order quickly, competently, and packed VERY professionally. KV Vet Supply got my order right the FIRST time, and did NOT charge me inflated shipping fees.

I rate my experience with this company VERY highly, and have recommended them to several of my friends. If you have any Veterinary needs I would recommend KV Vet Supply to not only You, but my friends, and my FAMILY.

Because of my experience with KV Vet Supply they will now be my FIRST choice for ALL my veterinary antibiotic needs!
Get more detail about Fish Flex Forte 100ct.

No comments:

Post a Comment