Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Renal Essentials - Kidney Support for Dogs - 90 count


My dog had BUN levels in the higher end of the normal range from the time I adopted her. I have her blood tested twice a year because of the many health issues my last dog had -- I always wish I had known about her problems sooner so I could have taken some preventative measures rather than wait until the problem was major.

When my current dog's BUN levels finally went above the normal range, I searched for something that could help before permanent kidney problems occurred (my last dog had kidney failure among other things, and I could not go through that again, especially with a dog so young). I give her these Renal Essentials daily, and her BUN level is lower than it was when I first adopted her. I will continue to give this to her daily unless the vet says or the blood work shows that it could cause problems.Get more detail about Renal Essentials - Kidney Support for Dogs - 90 count.

No comments:

Post a Comment