Thursday, March 17, 2011

Low Price Nordic Naturals Pet, Cod Liver Oil 16 fl oz (473 ml)


I love this product. It has been really good for my two older great danes. I pour it over their food and add a tiny bit of hot water to soften the kibble. They love this stuff and it has really helped my 10 year old dane getting around. 1 year ago I had to buy her some stair steps to help her get on the couch. Since then, I've put them on grain free food and supplement with THIS BRAND of cod liver oil. She does really well now, and we don't use the stair steps anymore. Her eyes, skin and coat are so healthy. This is an important supplement for aging dogs, and this is the best quality cod liver oil I've found.Get more detail about Nordic Naturals Pet, Cod Liver Oil 16 fl oz (473 ml).

No comments:

Post a Comment