Monday, November 1, 2010

Tuf-Foot - 8 oz Get it now!


I purchased this product because my greyhound has "tender" feet. I live in an apartment so I don't have a yard for my dogs to run around it. Consequently we walk a lot on concrete sidewalks or hike on rocky trails. I wanted something to make it less painful for my greyhound. He had no open wounds or sores on his feet. He just walked like the sidewalks were rough to him. After only a week of putting Tuffoot on his pads (once a day at first) I could TELL A DIFFERENCE in how he was walking! Now I put the stuff on every other day. He does not lick his feet to get it off.

ADDED BENEFIT--This winter we had lots of snow and people put out lots of salt. I started my Tuffoot regimen in the middle of the snow season and I also noticed a difference in how sensitive his feet are to salt. Since I have two dogs I couldn't see putting boots on them every time we walked. Tuffoot made such a difference that they no longer have pain from salt.

Love this stuff!Get more detail about Tuf-Foot - 8 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment