Sunday, November 28, 2010

Shop For Prozyme 454gm


My carolina dog/ shepherd mix has a problem common to a lot of shepherds..she has pancreatic enzyme insufficiency. She just turned a year old, and was supposed to be about 55 pounds. My dog was only 40. Her medication was really expensive and because she didn't feel well, she wouldn't eat anything..including her meds. I tried the most expensive dog foods, a human food diet, dog food for picky eaters, oils to make food more tasty, hand feeding, and NOTHING made her want to eat. I tried this product as a last effort to bring her weight up and it worked instantly. It almost smells like a powdered milk and I would sprinkle it on her food and mix in some sweet potatoes (her favorite food when she is feeling well) and she cleaned her bowl for the first time in 6 months. In the 3 weeks that I have been using this product she has gained 8.5 pounds. Because she is eating again and putting on weight, her temperament has improved as well. This product is like a god send, I was at the point of tears every day because my dog was so painfully skinny and unhappy, her coat was falling out, and she hated her medication. Now shes happy, gaining more weight every day, and cleaning her bowl about three times a day. Cannot say enough good things about this product.Get more detail about Prozyme 454gm.

No comments:

Post a Comment