Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Discount Eye Envy Dog Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit


I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I tried everything on my sweet Mia (a pure white Maltese) to fight tear stains and nothing worked. I was disciplined, I was patient, I wiped my dogs eyes daily but literally nothing worked. I did try the popular tylosin based products until I found out that they were banned in the UK and why would I be using something on my dog that was banned in another country? My vet confirmed tylosin was not a safe alternative to fight tear stains so I immediately quit using any such products. I then tried other natural solutions....one made her sneeze night and day and made her sick. I had all but given up. Eye Envy was different. Note: You have to use it EVERY day for 3 to 4 weeks before you go into "maintenance" mode, and your dogs eyes will unbelievably whiten (and no, not just a cover up)...those dark streaks will literally go away!!! I can't wait to send in my before and after pics to the company -----my dog's face is BEAUTIFUL NOW!!! I am sure the person that used it claiming it is just "cover up" only used it a couple times or for maybe a week and gave up, or thought that the white powder was just a "make up" for the dog or something. You have to be patient. The powder is used in combination with the liquid as an all natural topical antibiotic that takes time to work, just like "people facial products" take time to work on people. My dog gets blueberries (for treats) when we do "her face" now, and she hops up the stairs eager for me to put a towel on the toilet and sit her little butt down so we can do her face :-) Now that we have the routine down ---it takes less than two minutes now and she gets a blueberry every time I wipe her face, or put the powder on one side, and she is overjoyed! Most importantly, she no longer looks like a sickly dog. She looks like the happy dog that she is! The groomer is just amazed at how clear her face is. So when you get this, keep at it. Don't think after a week that your dog's face will be beautiful ---it will take time ---but it is SOOOO worth it....once you get to maintenance mode, it's just a couple to a few times a week, and if you treat it as a "fun" time for your dog....and give them treats, they will look forward to it, and so will you! I have spent so much money on products that didn't work. WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT!! THANK YOU EYE ENVY FOR DOING WHAT YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD DO!!!Get more detail about Eye Envy Dog Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment